Cookies can be first party or third party cookies.
- First party cookies – cookies that the website you are visiting places on your computer.
- Third party cookies – cookies placed on your computer through the website but by third parties, such as, Google.
What cookies are used on our website?
We may use the following cookies on our website:
Strictly necessary cookies
- These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. These cookies are first party cookies. They are deleted when you close the browser.
- These cookies collect information in an anonymous form about how visitors use our website. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it as well as the approximate regions that they are visiting from. These are first party cookies.
- These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (for example, choice of language or region) and provide enhanced, more personal features when you return to our website. These are first party cookies.
Targeting or advertising cookies
- These cookies allow us and our advertisers to deliver information more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited our website and may help us in compiling your profile. These are persistent cookies which will be kept on your device until their expiration or earlier manual deletion.
- Internet browsers normally accept cookies by default. You can change these settings if you wish, however, please be aware that this is not generally a per-site setting and will prevent all websites from using cookies, not just ours. Please also be aware that by disabling cookies in your browser, you may impair the functionality of our website.
- you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ which contains comprehensive information on how to control cookies on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer, as well as more general information about cookies. Please note that, as these websites are not owned or operated by ASK Immigration Lawyers Ltd, we are not responsible for any of the content on them.
By using our site, you consent to the collection and use of information by us.
Complaints or queries
- If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it, please contact:
ASK IMMIGRATION LAWYERS LTD